Private Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter
The open Atlantic Ocean waters to the east of Key West have been internationally renowned for trophy big game fishing since the 1930s, when the great writer and avid fisherman Ernest Hemingway began to chronicle his Key West Offshore Fishing adventures in magazine articles and books. Today, our Fish Key West Charter Captains are still masters of these waters, and the legendary fishing reported by Hemingway continues as Fish Key West hooks fishermen up with the best of Key West Deep Sea Fishing.
- Owner-operated boats captained by full-time professional guides.
- Fully-equipped sport fishing boats ensure safety, comfort, and productive fishing.
- Top-of-the-line fishing equipment plus all bait, tackle, and ice included free.
- Clean restrooms, comfortable seating, and plenty of cooler space for snacks and beverages.
- Year-round multi-species Key West Offshore Fishing.
The Atlantic Ocean waters off Key West are home to many species of migratory big game fish. The Atlantic Blue Marlin is the most famous of the offshore billfish, with females sometimes reaching lengths of 16 feet and topping 1000 pounds in weight. Sailfish are abundant as well, and when they move in to hunt baitfish along the reef edge and weed lines in the spring, a fisherman might hook 20 sailfish in a day when conditions are right. Colorful Mahi-Mahi, or Dolphinfish, provide fast action and good eating throughout late spring and summer.
Other popular target species for Key West Offshore Fishing include Barracuda, Blackfin Tuna, Kingfish, and Wahoo. Deep-water bait fishing over wrecks and reefs can produce Amberjack, Cobia, Grouper, Yellowtail Snapper, Sharks, and many other species. This is why Key West Deep Sea Fishing is so exciting – so many fish are out there that you never know what the next hit might bring.
Key West Offshore Fishing changes according to season and water conditions, and with so many fishing opportunities available, our Fish Key West Deep Sea Fishing Captains are on the water nearly every day. They are expert fishing guides who combine time, location, and technique to help you catch fish. By using the newest electronic technology, and searching for changing water color, diving and feeding birds, flowing currents, and floating debris and weed lines, your captain will get you on the fish. Trolling with lures or bait, casting or drop-fishing with live bait, surface-casting artificial plugs and lures, and kite fishing are all among the proven techniques your captain may use to get the fish on the boat.
All of our Key West Offshore Fishing Boats are well-equipped for your comfort. Clean restrooms, comfortable seating, plenty of cooler space for cold drinks and lunches, and all necessary bait and tackle will be available. If you want to enjoy a premium Deep Sea Fishing experience, explore the Fish Key West website, check out the easy-to-use Key West Fishing Guide, and contact us to book your Key West Deep Sea Fishing expedition now.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4, 6 or 8 Hours
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Charter for up to 6
- All Licenses Bait and Tackle
- Everything Except Food & Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 76 verified reviews from Fish Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (305) 901-4600 to speak with the Captain's shore team.
Product code: C-284084
Similar Featured Trips