Key West Private Inshore Light Tackle Fishing Charter (up to 14 passengers)
Enjoy a fun-filled day catching fish with your family in the nearshore waters of Key West with this one-of-a-kind Family Fishing Tour!
- Coast guard certified for thirty passengers with plenty of seating room for everyone and a large shade canopy.
- Full-time professional captains ensure safety, comfort, and productive fishing.
- Top-of-the-line fishing equipment, bait, tackle, and ice all included free.
- Enclosed restroom, comfortable seating, and plenty of cooler space for your snacks and beverages.
- Classic Key West inshore fishing for multiple species
Come enjoy a ride aboard the classic naval launch Stella Blue today!
If you love boat rides, like we do, you gotta have a good boat! Stella Blue, she's our boat, our vessel, our ship. Built to military standards and inspected regularly by the United States Coast Guard you can be rest assured you're on a good, sturdy boat. Built originally as a ship tender to ferry up to 50 sailors and their gear to and from ship to shore and later converted to a tour boat, Stella Blue is a great ride and tough as nails!
Always skippered by nothing less than a professional licensed captain. Her certificate of inspection even requires a master's upgrade, so you can be certain you're in good hands with well seasoned professionals.
Perfect for a harbor tour, family fishing trip, private charter or whatever you decide.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4, 6 or 8 Hours
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Charter for up to 6
- All Licenses Bait and Tackle
- Everything Except Food & Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (305) 901-4600 to speak with Captain's shore team.